1. The twins, _____ had finished their homework, were allowed to play badminton on the playground.
A. who B. that C. which D. where
2. That evening, _____ I will tell you more about later, I ended up working very late.
A. that B. which C. what D. when
3. By 16:30, ______ was almost closing time, nearly all the paintings had been sold.
A. which B. when C. what D. that
4. Finally he reached a lonely island ______ was completely cut off from the outside world.
A. when B. where C. which D. whom
5. I wish to thank Professor Smith, without ______ help I would never have got this far.
A. who B. whose C. whom D. which
6. We live in an age _____ more information is available with greater ease than ever before.
A. why B. when C. to whom D. on which
7. When I arrived, Bryan took me to see the house ______ I would be staying.
A. what B. when C. where D. which
8. The book tells stories of the earthquakes through the eyes of those _____ lives were affected.
A. whose B. that C. who D. which
9. Happiness and success often come to those ______ are good at recognizing their own strengths.
A. whom B. who C. what D. which
10. Nowadays people are more concerned about the environment ______ they live.
A. what B. where C. when D. which
11. Sales director is a position _____communication ability is just as important as sales skills.
A. which B. that C. when D. where
12. Among the many dangers _____ sailors have to face, probably the greatest of all is fog.
A. which B. what C. where D. when
13. I am looking forward to the day _____ my daughter can read this book and know my feelings for her.
A. as B. why C. when D. where
14. A company ______ profits from home markets are declining may seek opportunities abroad.
A. which B. whose C. who D. why
15. The exact year _______ Angela and her family spent together in China was 2008.
A. when B. where C. why D. which
16. Please send us all the information ______ you have about the candidate for the position.
A. that B. where C. as D. what
17. I didn’t become a serious climber until the fifth grade, ________ I went up to rescue a kite that was stuck in the branches of a tree.
A. when B. where C. which D. why
18. I borrowed the book Sherlock Holmes from the library last week, ______ my classmates recommended to me.
A. who B. which C. when D. where
19. Many countries are now setting up national parks ______ animals and plants can be protected.
A. when B. which C. whose D. where
嘉兴英语教学网 www.jxenglish.com 收集整理 欢迎使用 定语从句精选资料 1.The place ___interested me most was the Children's Palace. A. Which B. where...
定语从句精选 100 题_选择题版 1. Mary lives in the room, the door ___ opens east. A. of it B. of which C. of that D. whose 2. The engine...
定语从句精选 GJP_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价
定语从句精选94选择题_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中定语从句定语从句 一、把下列句子改写为定语从句: 1. I know the boy. He can speak English ...
定语从句重点知识精讲与本人精选练习题,很有用。定语从句重点知识精讲与本人精选练习题,很有用。隐藏>> 定语从句重要知识点汇总与练习 一、考点聚焦 1、功能:...
定语从句练习题精选 1. We should learn from those ___ are always ready to help others. A. who B. whom C. whose D. they 2. Mr Herpin is one...
《七彩教育网》http://www.7caiedu.cn 2009 年高考英语定语从句精选题专项练习含解析近五年高考真题再现(课堂练习) 1.—Why does she always ask you for help...